PhDr. Petr Winkler
Petr Winkler is a researcher in social psychiatry and mental health economics. He is currently working in Prague Psychiatric Centre / National Institute of Mental Health and also studying in the Centre for the Economics of Mental and Physical Health, Human Service and Population Research Department, Institute of Psychiatry, King’s College London. Currently, the main focus of his research is related to the mental health care reform and its evaluation.
- Winkler P, Csémy L. Self-experimentations with psychedelics among mental health professionals: LSD in the former Czechoslovakia. International Journal of Psychoactive Drugs, 2014; 46(1): 11-19
- Winkler P. Julian Leff on his experiences with deinstitutionalization in England and Wales. Interview with Julian Leff. Psychiatrie, Tigis, 2013; (17)4:205-209
- Winkler P, Csémy L. [Psychiatric care systems across Europe II: comparison of single components]. Psychiatrie,Tigis, 2013; (17)4:172-176
- Winkler P, Janoušková M. [Psychiatric care systems across Europe I: description of reform processes in 12 EU countries]. Psychiatrie, Tigis, 2013; (17)2:65-70
- Winkler P, Španiel F, Csémy L, Janoušková M, Krejníková L. (2013) [Reform of mental health care system: international policy, experience and recommendations]. Psychiatrické centrum Praha, Praha.
- Ehler E, Bednařík J, Höschl C, Winkler P, Suchý M, Pátá M. [Costs of disorders of the brain in the Czech Republic]. Česká a slovenská neurologie a neurochirurgie, 2013; 76/109(3):282-291
- Csémy L, Winkler P. [Alcohol in the Czech Republic: consumtion, health consequences and economical costs to society]. Psychiatrie, Tigis, 2012; (16)4:218-224
- Höschl C, Winkler P, Pěč O. The state of psychiatry in the Czech Republic. Int Rev Psychiatry. 2012, Aug;24(4):278-85
- Winkler P. Co víme o vztahu pracovního života a psychiatrické nemocnosti [What we know about relationship between work life and psychiatric morbidity] Psychiatrie, Tigis, 2012; (16)1:23-28